So, you’ve decided that ClickFunnels just isn’t for you.
Maybe you’re not seeing the results you hoped for, or maybe it’s just too expensive.
Whatever the case may be, you’re ready to cancel your account.
But is cancelling ClickFunnels really as easy as it seems?
In this article, we’ll walk you through the process of “How To Cancel ClickFunnels Account” and explain some of the things to keep in mind.
Let’s get started!
How To Cancel Your ClickFunnels Account
Here are the steps you’ll need to take to cancel your account:
1. Navigate to the main page of your ClickFunnels account.
2. Scroll down and click on “Account Settings”.
3. You should now be redirected to a page that reads, “Account Settings”. Select “Account Settings”
4. On this page you will see an option labeled “Account Billing”. Select “Account Billing” tab.
5.On “Account Billing” page choose “Cancel My Subscription”.
Once you’ve selected “Cancel My Subscription”, you now have two options.
Option 1: Cancel Account
Option 2: Pause Your Plan
If you choose to pause your ClickFunnels account, you will be charge $9.99 to save your funnel in your accounts.
Please take note that with pause plan you can still keep the funnel in your account however it will not be available online.
You may reactivate it again when you are ready.
If you choose Option 1, you will not be charged further unless and until we decide to let it reopen for another year of service!
To Reactivate an existing subscription at any time just log in using the same email address as before.
Why Should You Cancel Your ClickFunnels Account?
I understand that when you 1st started searching ClickFunnels, you were probably very excited!
You might’ve even purchased the $297/month version just because of that excitement.
But things can change and your circumstances may have changed since then.
It’s okay to cancel your account if you’re finding that it doesn’t work for you anymore.
Here are the three most prevalent reasons I’ve seen clients wanting to cancel their ClickFunnels subscription, as well as solutions for each.
Reason #1: No Service and No Product
One of the most common reason I had seen that people claim they need to cancel their ClickFunnels account because they don’t have service nor product to offer. .
This is actually an opportunity to learn some things that may be holding you back from your business.
Are you struggling with knowing what kind of service or product to offer?
Are you lacking the skills or knowledge on how to build a successful online business?
Figure out where there are problems and work on them first before considering ClickFunnels.
If you find that your business is holding you back in either of the 2 above areas, then I recommend you start working on these issues first instead of starting a new marketing platform like ClickFunnels.
A lot of people jump into ClickFunnels thinking they will learn to build webpages and then sell products or services online, but that’s not how it works.
ClickFunnels is a tool that helps you build pages, but you still need to have an idea of what you want to sell and the skillset to be able to do it.
But ClickFunnels is not just a tool but also a platform to help you solved the issue above!
Here are some recommendation that may solve your problems.
If you have a ClickFunnels account you can get access to this “Product Secrets” course in FunnelFlix.
In this free training, Russell will show you 21 ways to take your idea and package it to market it as a product.
Go back and check out the course if you haven’t already.
One Funnel Away Challenge
The One Funnel Away Challenge is a premium course that costs $100.
Why do I say premium?
Because with the investment of just $100, you’ll be given a challenge to take your hand and walk you through your problem in the next 30 days.
If you still want to expand or develop your online business, consider this.
Reason #2: Too Expensive
The next most common reason I’ve seen people wanting to cancel ClickFunnels account is because it is too expensive.
Why people might feel this way is because they are not getting results and they feel like they’re throwing their money down the drain.
Here are some solution suggestions to help you reduce your costs.
In case you didn’t know, ClickFunnels offers affiliate program that you could receive referral payments for any successful subscription.
- Made With ClickFunnels
- One Funnel Away Challenge
Made With ClickFunnels
In your ClickFunnels account, by default you will have a “made with ClickFunnels” badge on the bottom right.
Anyone who subscribe using the link in the badge you may receive referral payments.
This is one way you can bring down your cost with ClickFunnels plan. Depending on your subscription plan. If you have a basic plan all you need is 3 users to coup your monthly cost.
One Funnel Away Challenge(OFA)
If you choose to join the challenge and you love it and find success with it then you can promote OFA to your audience.
You can sign up for ClickFunnels affiliate program here.
To know more about how to promote it you can log in to your FunnelFlix again and checkout “Affiliate Bootcamp”.
Russell Brunson interview his top-earning affiliates and share how they do it in this course.
Reason #3: Not Interested In Sales Funnels
The only reason why you not interested in sales funnel is that you don’t have the “Leads” and “Sales”.
In this business, if you don’t have leads, you don’t have customers. If you don’t have customers, you don’t have a business.
If your business is service-based and you’re not interested in generating leads or selling products online, then ClickFunnels probably isn’t for you.
Not interested in Sales Funnel also means that you are not an online business owner or an entrepreneur.
You can’t start a business without having to sell something online. You have to keep pushing forward, otherwise your business is going to fail sooner or later.
The best way to learn about Sales Funnel is getting a free copy of Dotcom Secrets by Russell Brunson.
To recap, there are many different reasons why someone might want to canceling ClickFunnels.
The most common reason is because they feel like it’s too expensive and not getting the results that they need.
However, if you’re willing to look beyond your initial investment into this business management software then we think you’ll find a way to be successful in what you do.
Whether that means doing more marketing research for cheaper or finding other ways of reducing costs with existing features on the platform, there may still be hope for your online business idea!
If all else fails and our solutions don’t seem feasible enough- know that we have a free course:
Yep, maybe ClickFunnels Super Affiliate may inspire you again.
Note: Yes, it is a course back in 2017! and still rocking!
The One Funnel Away Challenge is the perfect program for entrepreneurs and business owners who are just getting started with sales funnels. This challenge will help you build your first successful funnel in 30 days or less!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
By the way…
There is more you can read about ClickFunnels!
- ClickFunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Cookbook
- ClickFunnels Webinars
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- Books by Russell Brunson
- ClickFunnels Pricing
- ClickFunnels Features
- ClickFunnels Free Trial
- ClickFunnels Integrations
- ClickFunnels Marketplace
- ClickFunnels Examples
- ClickFunnels Landing Page
- ClickFunnels Logo
- ClickFunnels Membership Site
- ClickFunnels Platinum
- ClickFunnels Templates
- ClickFunnels Black Friday
- Get ClickFunnels For Free?
- Buy ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels DEMO
- ClickFunnels Bonus
- ClickFunnels FunnelFlix
- ClickFunnels $97 VS $297
- ClickFunnels Deals
- ClickFunnels 30 Days Free Trial
- ClickFunnels 60 Days Free Trial
- ClickFunnels Discount Code
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- ClickFunnels Alternative
- ClickFunnels 2.0
- Your First Funnel Review
- Secrets Masterclass Review
- What Is ClickFunnels Two Comma Club LIVE?
- Dotcom Secrets Book Review
- Expert Secrets Book Review
- Traffic Secrets Book Review
- Network Marketing Secrets Review
- Copywriting Secrets Book Review
- Funnel Scripts Review
- Funnel Hacking Secrets Review
- Funnel Builder Secrets Review
- What Is Two Comma Club?
- One Funnel Away Challenge Review
- Lead Funnel Review
- Perfect Webinar Review
- 5 Day Lead Challenge Review
- Affiliate Bootcamp Review
- How To Use ClickFunnels?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketing?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Marketing Agencies?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Ecommerce?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Shopify?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Freelancer?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Consulting?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Coaching?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Info Products?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Dentists?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For An Attorney?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Local Business?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Contractors?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Trading?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Insurance?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Education?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Gym and Fitness Instructors?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Online Marketing?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Real Estate?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Dummies?
- How To Use ClickFunnels Share Funnel?
- How To Share A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Delete A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Create A Landing Page In ClickFunnels?
- How To Clone A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Remove ClickFunnels Badge?
- How To Cancel ClickFunnels Account?
- ClickFunnels VS Leadpages
- ClickFunnels VS Unbounce
- ClickFunnels VS Samcart
- ClickFunnels VS Kajabi
- ClickFunnels VS DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels VS Kartra
- ClickFunnels VS Instapage