In this blog post, I’ll show you “how to share a funnel in ClickFunnels”.
In 2023, ClickFunnels remains the leading sales funnel builder in the world.
It’s a powerful, yet easy-to-use platform that allows you to create beautiful, custom sales funnels with just a few clicks of your mouse.
And one of the best things about ClickFunnels is that it’s easy to share your funnels with others.
Let’s get started!
Here is a quick breakdown of what you’ll get:
If you’re reading this, then you’ve probably got a ClickFunnels. Sharing ClickFunnels Funnel is not hard at all.
As long as you have an account, you can share a funnel with anyone you want.
If you don’t have a ClickFunnels account, you can click here to sign up for a free trial.
Once you have a ClickFunnels account, follow these steps to share your funnel with others:
1. Login to your ClickFunnels account.
In your Click funnel dashboard and click on the “Click Funnels” tab. Choose “Funnels” tab under the dropdown.
2. Locate the funnel that you want
In this section, I’ll show you how to do just that. You can use the search option to locate your funnels that you wish to share.
3.In this section all you need to do is this 2 steps:
Step 1: Click on the “Settings”
Step 2: Click on “Share Funnel”
4. Under “Sharing”, you’ll see a few different options.
Choose the option that best suits your needs.
5. Copy the share funnel link and send it to the person that you want to share your funnel url with.
Now you can start sharing your entire funnel with your friends or clients.
Since you are here let’s sweeten the pot with a few of my favorite ClickFunnels share funnel templates.
As an affiliate marketer, you can take advantage of these high-converting funnels and start making money online.
You can get some ideas to build your own sales funnel for you business.
Here are a few of my favorite ClickFunnels share funnel templates:
If you are a realtor you can consider using this template as your homepage.
Let’s take a look at the beauty of this realtor funnel.
This may look simple but it is a great example you may consider when you build your landing page.
This landing page is broken down into 7 sections as you can see on the image above.
- Simple yet effective heading to call out the specific audience in your specific location.
- With CTA. Then grouping the customers into buyer or seller.
- After they’ve completed a sequence of connected questions, give them a seller guide or buyers guide in exchange for their email, name and contact number.
- Building authority by listing where you are featured.
- You can skip this part if you don’t have any yet.
- In this section is a simple bio to tell people who you are. The best script for this part is using who, what, why, how script. You can learn more about this in Russell Brunson Dot Com Secrets.
- You may include testimonials from your previous customers in this area to increase credibility.
- This is where you may use a variety of tactics to make your listing more appealing.
- Here is another call to action.
- This is a footer section where you have a social media and some information about you and your company.
This is a lead generation funnel with all the calls to action is collect contacts and nurture them with your sales process.
For real estate agent who wishes to expand your contact list you may take advantage of this share funnel.
Share Funnel: Real Estate Funnel
Here is another share funnel for fitness industries. As a personal trainer who wishes to serve more customers, you may consider this share funnel.
This is a sample for a personal fitness trainer who has a nutrition and exercise plan to help individuals reach their fitness goals.
The goal of this funnel is to get more customers by providing valuable information in exchange for their contact information.
You can also use this share funnel as a landing page to promote your services.
This is a sales funnel that follows the typical process which starts as an awareness phase, then into a free phase, moves to the paid offer phases, and finally to the upsell page of your service.
Share Funnel: Fitness Funnel
This is a share funnel for someone who wishes to promote an affiliate product with bonuses.
This is a very simple optin page where you present your offer with bonuses.
When you download a share funnel make sure you change the links in it to yours.
Share Funnel: Affiliate Funnel
If you run an ecommerceCommerceu can plug in this sales funnel in for your store.
This funnel comes with 4 pages with 2 one-time offers to increase your cart value.
Share Funnel: Ecommerce Funnel
This is a supplement funnel which come with one time offer then follow by a downsell and one time offer 2 and another downsell.
Share Funnel: Supplement Funnel
This is a Homepage Or Portfolio Funnel By Gusten Sun!
One of the top Funnel Designer using ClickFunnels.
You can follow his youtube channel here.
Recently he share how he build a funnel live in his channel. You can watch it here.
Share Funnel: Homepage Funnel
Simple Membership Funnel
This is a sample of my membership funnel then i created awhile ago.
You can find Spencer Mecham training in the membership side.
You can sign up for a free account and have a look at the basic membership side, in which case you may watch all of Spencer’s courses.
Free Training: Spencer Mecham’s 2017 Affiliate Marketing 101
This is another share funnel in the fitness industry.
This is a lead generation funnel.
Where you provide some ebook or tips in exchange for their email or contact.
Share Funnel: Fitness Funnel
This is a dental practice’s homepage funnel.
The home page depicts your services and includes a call to action for new patients to schedule an appointment.
Share Funnel: Homepage Funnel
This is a live webinar funnel template.
You can find it in the ClickFunnels funnel cook book area.
Share Funnel: Webinar Funnel
A tripwire offer is a low-priced product that is used to get someone into your sales funnel.
They are often used as an upsell, or a way to increase the average purchase amount on your website.
Once someone has purchased the tripwire offer, you canpe sales funnel in the ClickFunnels system.
Share Funnel: Tripwire Funnel
Invisible Funnel is kinda like value-based marketing.
Where you provide value upfront and customers pay if they like it.
Share Funnel: Invisible Funnel
A survey funnel is a marketing funnel that uses surveys to collect customer data.
This data can be used to improve customer segmentation, and to create targeted content and offers.
Surveys can also be used to determine customer satisfaction levels, and to track the success of marketing campaigns.
Share Funnel: Survey Funnel
A product launch is the process of introducing a new product to the market.
This process typically includes a product launch event, a marketing campaign, and the distribution of the new product.
Share Funnel: Product Launch Funnel
If you have a cool bonus to amplify your offer, then you definitely don’t want to miss this funnel.
Start customizing or simply copy the layout then your funnel is good to go.
Share Funnel: Affiliate Funnel
This is a 5-page webinar.
The 1st page indicates what is the training about with a cool headline.
Then with a list of what this training could help them.
Share Funnel: Auto-Webinar Funnel
This is an application funnel.
This funnel will help you increase the number of online applications for your school, business or organization.
The funnel starts with a lead capture page that collects the name and email address of the user.
From there, the user is taken to a custom landing page that has been designed specifically for your application process.
Share Funnel: Application Funnel
No doubt that share funnel feature is one of the best feature by ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels user can create a share funnel and share it with the click of a button.
The product owner can then use that link to promote the funnel easily.
Well, if you haven’t tried out ClickFunnels yet, what are you waiting for?
You can create a free account and start building your funnels today.
You can get started with ClickFunnels with 2 options:
ClickFunnels 14-Days Free Trial: iloveclickfunnels.com
ClickFunnels 30-Days Free Trial: yourfirstfunnel.com
Your First Funnel Challenge is a 5-Day Online Event(FREE) to help you build and launch your online business by leveraging “Sales Funnel”!
Disclosure: I am an independent ClickFunnels Affiliate, not an employee. I receive referral payments from ClickFunnels. The opinions expressed here are my own and are not official statements of ClickFunnels or its parent company, Etison LLC.
You want more?
There is more about ClickFunnels!
Check out in the link below!
- ClickFunnels Review
- ClickFunnels Cookbook
- ClickFunnels Webinars
- What is Funnel Hacks?
- Books by Russell Brunson
- ClickFunnels Pricing
- ClickFunnels Features
- ClickFunnels Free Trial
- ClickFunnels Integrations
- ClickFunnels Marketplace
- ClickFunnels Examples
- ClickFunnels Landing Page
- ClickFunnels Logo
- ClickFunnels Membership Site
- ClickFunnels Platinum
- ClickFunnels Templates
- ClickFunnels Black Friday
- Get ClickFunnels For Free?
- Buy ClickFunnels
- ClickFunnels DEMO
- ClickFunnels Bonus
- ClickFunnels FunnelFlix
- ClickFunnels $97 VS $297
- ClickFunnels Deals
- ClickFunnels 30 Days Free Trial
- ClickFunnels 60 Days Free Trial
- ClickFunnels Discount Code
- ClickFunnels Affiliate Program
- ClickFunnels Alternative
- ClickFunnels 2.0
- Your First Funnel Review
- Secrets Masterclass Review
- What Is ClickFunnels Two Comma Club LIVE?
- Dotcom Secrets Book Review
- Expert Secrets Book Review
- Traffic Secrets Book Review
- Network Marketing Secrets Review
- Copywriting Secrets Book Review
- Funnel Scripts Review
- Funnel Hacking Secrets Review
- Funnel Builder Secrets Review
- What Is Two Comma Club?
- One Funnel Away Challenge Review
- Lead Funnel Review
- Perfect Webinar Review
- 5 Day Lead Challenge Review
- Affiliate Bootcamp Review
- How To Use ClickFunnels?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Affiliate Marketing?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Marketing Agencies?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Ecommerce?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Shopify?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Freelancer?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Consulting?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Coaching?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Info Products?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Dentists?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For An Attorney?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Local Business?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Contractors?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Trading?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Insurance?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Education?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Gym and Fitness Instructors?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Online Marketing?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Real Estate?
- How To Use ClickFunnels For Dummies?
- How To Use ClickFunnels Share Funnel?
- How To Share A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Delete A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Create A Landing Page In ClickFunnels?
- How To Clone A Funnel In ClickFunnels?
- How To Remove ClickFunnels Badge?
- How To Cancel ClickFunnels Account?
- ClickFunnels VS Leadpages
- ClickFunnels VS Unbounce
- ClickFunnels VS Samcart
- ClickFunnels VS Kajabi
- ClickFunnels VS DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels VS Kartra
- ClickFunnels VS Instapage